If you’d like to benefit from a perfectly cool home, all summer long, but aren’t willing to sacrifice the time, space, and disruption of ductwork installation, Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. Heating and Cooling has a perfect solution for you. A Unico high velocity system incorporates into homes where a conventional HVAC unit simply isn’t feasible. Installed in more than 500,000 homes, this innovative alternative provides ideal whole-home comfort and efficiency, without detracting from aesthetics.
Find out if a Unico High Velocity system installation is right for you!
Established in 1943, Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. Heating and Cooling draws from our extensive experience in Nassau & Western Suffolk Counties to ensure the right answer to any challenge. Our team of technicians are factory trained, NATE-certified, and regularly updated in evolving techniques and technology. Contact us at (516) 538-0040 for further information, and we’ll help you determine the optimum system for your specific requirements. With knowledgeable recommendations, helpful explanations, and organized project management, we make it simple, quick, and stress-free to enhance the usability and enjoyment of your home. Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. Heating and Cooling provides accommodating appointment times and exacting standards of products and services for homeowners throughout Uniondale, East Meadow, Oyster Bay, Jericho, Farmingdale, Woodbury, Glen Cove & Lloyd Harbor, NY.
Contact Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. Heating and Cooling for High Velocity HVAC Systems Near You
Some of the many advantages of the Unico System include:
- Versatility – No matter the age or style of the home, a Unico System fits without negatively impacting decor, design, or architectural integrity.
- Space Savings – The Unico System requires less than one-third of the space when compared to a traditional system, yet provides up to 9 tons of air conditioning in the same space as a 3-ton conventional unit.
- Aesthetics – Eliminating metal registers that tend to streak and stain, the Unico System utilizes subtle outlets (round or slotted) which blend seamlessly into your decor.
- Noise Levels – No louder than a soft whisper, the Unico System features supply tubing which is specifically designed for efficiency and sound absorption.
- Insulation – The blower and coil are both insulated to minimize sound and vibration, providing comfort without distraction.
- No Major Renovation – The modular air handlers and coils install into attics, ceilings, crawlspaces, and closets without the need for tear-down or complex remodeling.
- Comfort – The Unico System achieves even temperatures, and avoids drafts, through aspiration, which creates a mild suction and pulls the room air into the incoming stream of air.
- Consistent Temperature – The temperature fluctuation from room to room, floor to ceiling, or floor to floor, remains within two degrees from the thermostat setting.
- Dehumidification – The Unico System removes up to 30% more humidity than a conventional system.
- Cost-savings – Superior dehumidification translates into lower thermostat settings, without sacrificing comfort.
- Options – Round or slotted outlets are designed to suit any decor or style, can be painted or stained, and are able to be installed in ceilings, floors, or sidewalls.
- Minimized Waste – While traditional ductwork often loses up to 25% of conditioned air, due to leaks and holes, the Unico System is wrapped with insulation and an outer vapor barrier, and also engineered for air tightness, keeping losses below 5%.