Humidifier Services, Indoor Air Cleaner Services & Humidifier InstallationFarmingdale, NY, Oyster Bay, NY, Lloyd Harbor, NY, Woodbury, NY, East Meadow, NY & Jericho, NY
Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. targets issues with indoor air quality, delivering effective, whole-home improvement. Our NATE-certified team accurately identifies problems, determines the most straightforward strategy, and completes installation of any necessary air quality accessories. Through honest answers, knowledgeable recommendations, and a wide range of technically advanced products, we deliver sustainable results, protecting the health, comfort, and cleanliness of your home. Contact us at (516) 538-0040 for prompt and expert service in Nassau & Western Suffolk Counties.
Carrier recently launched the OptiClean™ Dual-Mode Air Scrubber & Negative Air Machine to help maintain clean and healthy indoor air quality in hospitals, schools and dental offices. The machine plugs into a standard wall outlet and uses a long-life HEPA filter that is greater than 99.97% efficient to significantly reduce the presence of contaminants in the air.
Trusted Air Cleaner & Humidifier Installations
Family owned since 1943, Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. recognizes the need for a tightly sealed home to prevent energy waste. Unfortunately, the combination of severe weather, months of running the heater, and lack of ventilation leads to serious concerns. Insufficient humidity and airborne contaminants negatively impact the performance of HVAC components, home furnishings, health, sleep patterns, comfort, budget, and more. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Stan Gelber & Sons, Inc. specializes in award-winning and proven options to resolve any challenge. Let us cater to your specific requirements and create a more enjoyable indoor environment. We are your air quality specialists throughout Uniondale, East Meadow, Oyster Bay, Jericho, Farmingdale, Woodbury, Glen Cove & Lloyd Harbor, NY.
- Advanced technology captures up to 95% of pathogens down to .30 micron in size (a human hair is approximately 75 microns)
- An electrical charge kills harmful bacteria, viruses, or microorganisms that can cause disease
- Air passes through the system up eight times per hour
- Long-life MERV 15 filter traps pollen, animal dander, dust, smoke, bacteria, and more
- Effective against thirteen pathogens and common household fungus
- 99% Germicidal rate
- Silent operation
- Steam, fan-powered, and bypass options to suit any demand and size of home
- Reduce energy costs
- Improve comfort
- Reduce static electricity
- Protect wood furnishings
- Low maintenance
- Nearly silent
- Up to 34 gallons per day
- Combats the effects of overly dry air, including dry skin, sore throat, itchy eyes, headache, dry nasal passages, chapped lips, and more
Indoor Air Cleaner System Installation in Glen Cove, NY | Humidifier Installation Oyster Bay, NY | Indoor Air Cleaner Services Lloyd Harbor, NY